Are you a tech-savvy student with a passion for understanding how websites tick? Do you love unraveling the mysteries of search engines and want to learn how to make websites climb the rankings? If so, then this SEO Internship at Clean Fanatics is for you!
About the Role:
As an SEO Intern with a technical background, you’ll be a key player in our mission to drive organic traffic and boost website visibility. You’ll work closely with our experienced digital marketing team and an external marketing agency, gaining valuable hands-on experience with cutting-edge SEO strategies and tools.
- Create content and topic strategies based on keyword & search terms research and by understanding the needs of our customers
- Do competitor keyword research and backlink analysis
- Develop a backlink strategy for the company
- Analyze the data from Google Search Console on a daily basis, update the entire team about the website’s SEO health, and identify new topic opportunities
- Auditing the website on a regular basis to make sure we are following the best SEO practices
- Collaborating during PPC campaign creation and be able to analyze Google Ads search term reports
- Work closely with freelancers/copywriters & our operations team to create website and blog content
- Must resolve the technical SEO errors showing in Search Console with the help of our developers
- Currently enrolled in a technical program at or graduated from a Tier 1 college.
- Passion for SEO and a desire to learn about search engine algorithms and ranking factors.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and written skills, with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Prior experience in SEO or marketing is not necessary, but passion to learn and work in SEO is the deciding factor.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, contributing actively to discussions and brainstorming sessions.
Clean Fanatics will provide you with adequate training and continuous support to execute your job.
Stipend: INR 15,000 to 30,000 (Depending on WFH or from office)
Internship duration: 6 months
Location: HSR Layout/Haralur, Bengaluru